Gazpacho Shrimp Shooters
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ pound tomatoes (about 1½ cups)
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ Seedless cucumber, unpeeled, rough chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 2½ Cups vegetable juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil)
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 20 Shrimp, cooked (41-50 count)
- Combine half the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in food processor, pulse to finely chop, but not puree. Transfer to large bowl. Repeat with remaining tomatoes, onions, and cucumber.
- Add vegetable juice, oil, peppers, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon cilantro. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill 1 hour before serving.
- To serve: Pour gazpacho into 10 shot glasses and garnish with shrimp and remaining cilantro.