Pork Tenderloin with Smoky Paprika Rub
Recipe type: Main Dish
This is an easy one skillet dinner with a perfectly seasoned pork tenderloin.
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1-2 tablespoons smoky paprika rub
- 2 large or 4 small red potatoes, peeled and diced to ¾ inch
- 1 onion, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pat tenderloin dry with paper towels.
- Rub both sides of tenderloin with generous amount of smoky paprika rub.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Quickly brown tenderloin on both sides (3-4 minutes per side).
- Turn heat down to lowest setting and add onion and diced potatoes.
- Cook for 30-40minutes until potatoes are cooked through and crusty and pork tenderloin is cooked to 145° internal temperature.