Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1½ pounds scallops
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (approximately ½ lemon)
- Kosher salt
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse scallops and pat dry with paper towel.
- Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place scallops in even layer in baking pan. They are best if not touching.
- Sprinkle scallops with minced garlic, melted butter, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 8 to 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and serve with extra butter for dipping, if desired.
WW Points = 5 without the extra butter for dipping