Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa
Recipe type: Side dish
Adapte from Weight Watchers Take Out Tonight
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- PORK TENDERLOIN:
- ¾ pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- Combine the beans, mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeno in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the lime juice, honey, mustard, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May be made ahead.
- Place pork in quart plastic bag and add vinegar, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and oil.
- Turn pork in bag to coat well with seasoning mixture.
- Marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat grill pan over moderately high heat. Brush with olive oil.
- Brown tenderloin on all sides.
- Place in 375° oven for approximately 25 minutes or until the tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 145°.
WW Points = 5