Blueberry Lemon Tart
Author: From the Silver Palate Cookbook
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 5 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- ½ cup melted sweet butter
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 9-inch partially baked Sweet Buttery Tart Crust, 1 inch deep
- 1½ cups blueberries, rinsed, sorted, and dried
- Confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk lemon juice, lemon zest, and melted butter in medium-size bowl. Beat in eggs and sugar; mix well.
- Pour into partially baked tart shell and bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Arrange blueberries (or other fresh fruit) over the warm filling, pressing lightly.
- When cool, dust with confectioners’ sugar.