- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a Ziplok bag.
- Add cubed chicken to the bag and toss to coat the chicken with the marinade.
- Seal the bag removing as much air as possible.
- Marinate the chicken for at least two hours or overnight.
- Thread the chicken cubes onto wooden skewers which have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Grill until the chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
I grilled our chicken souvlaki on the Big Green Egg.