Recipe type: Dessert
This cheesecake is made with Greek yogurt making it a healthier choice!
- 1 recipe Sweet Buttery Tart Crust
- 2 cups 2% Greek yogurt (not non-fat)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ pint strawberries, sliced or 1 cup blueberries or 1-2 peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, yogurt and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth then add cornstarch and pinch of salt and blend again. Pour filling into hot tart crust bake for 35 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is done, the edges of the cake will start to pull away from the sides of the pan but it will still be “loose” in the middle. Do not overbake.
- Let cool then chill for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator before releasing springform.
- Arrange fruit over the top of the cooled cheesecake. Melt the honey in a small saucepan then drizzle over the top of cheesecake.